Sunday, September 7, 2014

Robots, Orchestra & Tones

mechanized strings reflect
inorganic tones of a discerning nature

and lying within these orchestral cells
there is a metallic wave

so minute we can't see it's crevices
but feel it's presence in palm of hands

with our own paths strung in unison
a symphonic mass permeates

the expressive fields of our ensemble

(written for Linear Bells, album, available here: http://linearbells.bandcamp.com/album/robots-orchestra-tones)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily! Saw that you found me on twitter, I'm not much of a "twit" tho, I just read what Joe Rogan is up to hehe.

    Saw the link for this so saying "Hi" and letting you know that I think your poems are beautiful. Your writing is graceful, elegant and often mesmerizing!

    Very impressive, thanks for sharing your work. Mike

    ReplyDelete

Interjection!

I am enslaved in under three days of the sun circling my beaten bosom affection slapped me across my pretty face unexpectedly I have ...