Monday, February 5, 2018

Particles of Me


a black and white image taken long ago, haunts me so
segments can still be collected and followed in a cloud
yet I release it into an oblivious sea
where lost traces of me can be found at the bottom
drowning sentiments time and time again

there you will find the objects of my past
a heart shaped ring befitted for a tiny being
ribbons of blue tied in delicate bows
a marbled journal with a lock in tow

their fragments no longer float
yet I continually sail in my white painted boat
throwing the pieces over board
watching them fade away where the fish nibble
tearing at the false particles of me










No comments:

Post a Comment

Interjection!

I am enslaved in under three days of the sun circling my beaten bosom affection slapped me across my pretty face unexpectedly I have ...