OASIS
soft ribbons quilted below
delightfully mingling
with the scent of a new universe
I am smiling
at the tea stained walls
embracing a gesture
that calms my nerves
playing along my skin
you are deep within
rocking a beautiful mind
with precious sensuality
holding my hands
stroking an internal existence
that still cries beyond
a substratum of yesterday's fields
drying today's tears
soft ribbons quilted below
delightfully mingling
with the scent of a new universe
I am smiling
at the tea stained walls
embracing a gesture
that calms my nerves
playing along my skin
you are deep within
rocking a beautiful mind
with precious sensuality
holding my hands
stroking an internal existence
that still cries beyond
a substratum of yesterday's fields
drying today's tears
delightfully mingling
with the scent of a new universe
I am smiling
at the tea stained walls
embracing a gesture
that calms my nerves
playing along my skin
you are deep within
rocking a beautiful mind
with precious sensuality
holding my hands
stroking an internal existence
that still cries beyond
a substratum of yesterday's fields
drying today's tears
No comments:
Post a Comment