Sunday, September 22, 2019
Belief
my eyes have looked down for so long
as if my sandals are the center of earth
little feet scattering in all directions
like the red shoes dancing
today they are yielding
I limp forward in their submission
feel my toes linger across the pavement
wounds of affection blister them
today they bleed without anguish
red as our warm beating hearts
trembling with each breath
they guide me across a great bridge
quiet yet resilient I succumb
to their faith with fragile steps
today I dance onward in belief
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chapbooks/Blogs/CD's
- Somewhere In Between ~ Poetry
- Richard Wilson Moss Poetry
- Subterranean Tide Netlabel (Archive.org) (Experimental Music)
- Subterranean Tide Netlabel (Bandcamp) (Experiemental Music)
- Spoken Word Project: Caterpillars Dressed In Their Finest ~ An Ending
- Spoken Word Project: Caterpillars Dressed In Their Finest ~ Somewhere In Between
Interjection!
I am enslaved in under three days of the sun circling my beaten bosom affection slapped me across my pretty face unexpectedly I have ...

No comments:
Post a Comment