Friday, September 20, 2019
The Virus of Innana
lost my innocence
just today
the cats they call
in unison
crying out for me
"we all want you" they say
most have kindness
reflected in bright yellow eyes
face to face we have observed
sleep, poetry, psychosis
all are one
born out the depths of humanity
I long for them all
to alleviate my pain
tend to my wounds
and breath life back in
once more
just like my scream from the 2nd floor
I don't want death or silence
I want to live
moaning loudly
"make noise" I say
debase me my darlings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chapbooks/Blogs/CD's
- Somewhere In Between ~ Poetry
- Richard Wilson Moss Poetry
- Subterranean Tide Netlabel (Archive.org) (Experimental Music)
- Subterranean Tide Netlabel (Bandcamp) (Experiemental Music)
- Spoken Word Project: Caterpillars Dressed In Their Finest ~ An Ending
- Spoken Word Project: Caterpillars Dressed In Their Finest ~ Somewhere In Between
Interjection!
I am enslaved in under three days of the sun circling my beaten bosom affection slapped me across my pretty face unexpectedly I have ...
No comments:
Post a Comment